Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekends in...

Weekends are gonna quiet for Mr. Dain here in Japan - the metro stops running, so unless you have someone to go home with, somewhere to stay or choose to drink until they start running again, you are are S.O.L.!
I was in an English style pub tonight having a Guinness when these two very sketchy older guys were talking about the two younger Japanese girls sitting next to me - they were so inappropriate that I decided to write about them on my little piece of paper - stating that "English men are pigs!" which is right when I noticed that he was standing over my shoulder staring at me writing it - oops! Good thing he was 3 sheets to the wind drunk and couldn't find his own fingers....The smoking issue is killing me - everyone does it, everywhere, all the time and it's nasty!
Oh, and if you are ever planning on coming over to Japan - pack a bag with a down parka, a tank top, shorts, uggs, gloves, flip flops - cause every department store has a different temperature scale - some thinks its fine to have it as hot as hades and others feel the North pole is more appropriate!
All right, here's to the quietest Saturday night I've spent in years! :)

1 comment:

  1. damn english men pigs. haha. are you meeting anybody who can understand you?

    you can't possibly be having ANY fun yet, are you? haha ;) love you miss you. look forward to reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete