Monday, March 8, 2010

Rain rain go away..

So, it was supposed to snow this morning here in Tokyo - and damn, I sure didn't pack for that! Its been really cold and windy here, but when the sun comes out its so nice...

I've been really bad about posting pics on here, I need to look more like a tourist - I've been doing such a good job of blending in that I haven't even felt the need to snap photos! I have learned the lay of the land via the subways and I'm moving next month - so I get to play the pack up and go game again...I'll be moving into the actually downtown area. I don't really like having to take such a long subway ride each time I wanna come home...

I officially have a man bag - so now I can stuff all my junk into my new Fendi - lol jk...

My last interview is tomorrow - everyone keep your fingers crossed - and the job would start in a couple months! Whoohoo :)

Somedays I miss home - I miss my very finicky Starbucks order, the Pike place where I know what they are selling, trips to the bars and my car - but this is the stuff that builds our adventurous soul - the stuff real men are made of - haha ;)

Met with an American who has been here for 13 years and still loves it - he was a wealth of knowledge - ya know, the weird things that he's learned through trial and error - things I won't have to put myself through...;) God, I'm a sucker for an easy out...:P

Miss you all bunches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment