Friday, March 5, 2010

I got sunburned today - i know ur all jealous..:)

So, it ended up being really hot out today - which I ended up kicking my long sleeveded self for...

Really good news - most guys in Japan carry around manbags!! yeah!!! Can't wait to get my new Birkin bag at Tod's...jk

But seriously - Burberry here is like Starbucks to us - there is one on every corner - and they all have people in them! Who ever said that Japan is in some kind of economic crisis is full of crap - people are throwing money around left and right...

Another positive note - I found asian happy hour! I'm so excited! And a few gay bars as well! They are tiny! For a reference - take the average sized apartment patio - stick a bar on it, put some stools around - and voila - that's a gay asian bar! Drinks are weak and the men are old - I'm gonna be sober for the next 2 years!!!

Lunching in the parks is very nice though...today was beautiful and very spring-like...

It's also very fun to know what if you have a cold in Tokyo - you never have to buy your own Kleenex - it's given our like candy on every corner! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment