Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things I've learned thus far...

Pushing is ok, especially into someones back you don't know, who may have horrible BO or awful perfume...
Starbucks is not really Starbucks here - it's this strange coffee stop off with 3 options for coffee, which tastes like its all come out off a sugar can...
I may die from the salt intake - since everything seems to be loaded with it and I'm sure my doctor is gonna have a hayday with my blood pressure when I get home...
A European bidet and a Japanese bidet are two very different things - nuf said...
Don't try to play with the neighborhood cats - they aren't cuddly...
Smiles work miracles, unless you want to be left alone...
Everything is expensive - but it's all worth it cause it's an adventure, and where else can you get fast food that rivals Dick's Drive in time and is twice as delicious?!

2 comments:

  1. all of these things are news to me! and fast food that rivals Dick's!? no way my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooks like you're learning some valuable things so far lovey!!
    hahah

    ReplyDelete