Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kyoto protocol....





Ok, so Kyoto wasn't everything that its cracked up to be - except that there are tons of tourists and lines like Disneyland everywhere! A few things I learned..
Always check when kids are on vacation - because the parents take full advantage of dragging them to every shrine and temple on their free days...
When getting a room - if its cheap, its missing something - ya gotta pay for the goods!
Don't expect everyone to be nice all the time - my guess is they have been asked the same question by a foreign tourist 100 times that day - so being snippy is allowed...
Don't overnight bus anywhere - seriously its worth the extra 50 bucks to travel by train - mostly because you can potty whenever and you can stretch you legs!

Another thing I have found out is that I'm not sure if it's the weather - or the fact that I'm not going out drinking as much as I used to - but I'm kinda a lightweight now...lol

and the best thing of all - Megan, my coworker here, taught me to take a Pepcid AC before a night of drinking and there's no asian glow! Hallelujah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment